Since the day of watching Dr.dolittle, I always wished I could talk to animals.
Won’t that be a heartwhelming superpower to possess?
- It is impossible to believe if such is even possible in real life.
- But what if I say there soon will be a device which will allow us to talk to animals too?
- So far we already are communicating with animals ,but it ain’t so effective.
Our conversation with pets is still primitive
- But won’t that be wonderful if they had a voice and we could actually talk and understand their thoughts better.
- To communicate better we need to have a common language,
Otherwise it will just complicate everything.
How is it possible?
- Yeah seems pretty impossible but
- With the advancements in the technology with A.I.
- The possibility has increased dramatically.
- Actually we have already witnessed the glimpse of such possibility in an animated Movie ‘UP’.
- In the movie ‘UP’ an explorer named Charles Muntz had a special device that could fit in his dog’s collar which allows it to communicate with humans.
- Experts are working on such project expecting a revolutionary invention to bridge the gap in the communication.
So,What do we need?
Let's Breakdown some facts first!
1. Animals do communicate
2. Their language is primitive
3. Different animals communicate differently.
4. They lack physical capabilities when compared to humans for talking.
5.Also they lack memory.
For effective communication :
Both ends need to understand eachother,think about it and Respond to in relevance to the subject.
How we talk?
- A common language
- Memorize A set patterns
- Physical capability
Why is it so good to have?
- To start off , millions of pets are being euthanized just because their behaviors couldn’t be understood properly to be treated.